COOK FOREST, Pa. – The Festival of Trees will kick off Friday at Cook Forest Sawmill Center for the Arts. The annual event continues on Saturday, December 7.
Having been a great success in the last two years, the Festival of Trees is back at the Cook Forest Sawmill Center for the Arts for a third year.
This year’s festival features over 80 crafters and artisans, live performances, ice sculpting, live decorated Christmas trees and more!
A $2.00 admission charge is collected at the door.
The Festival attractions include:
Friday Dec 6th:
- 10:30am Brookville High School Chamber Singers
- 11:00am Brookville High School Brass Ensemble
Saturday Dec 7th:
- 11:00am to 4:00pm Face Painting
- 12:00pm to 2:00pm Santa
- 12:00pm to 3:00pm Erie Ice Works
- 12:00pm to 2:00pm Coston Cross
- 2:00pm to 3:00pm St. Marys Choir of Crown
- 3:00pm to 4:00pm Mahoning Valley Ballet
All activities are included in admission price. $2.00 per person. 6 years and under free.
- a Chinese Auction
- 15 live decorated trees
- Our food vendor is Rising Smoke BBQ and he will be selling beef brisket, pulled pork and chicken along with sides and drinks.
- roasted almond vendor
- We will have inside eating area with tables and chairs.
- Chainsaw Carver on Friday
Festival of Trees will feature an additional 27 crafters and artisans setting up exclusively for the Festival weekend.
- handmade jewelry
- wooden items
- goat milk soap
- hand sewn items
- artificial flower arrangements
- dried flower arrangements
- fresh Christmas greens
- various gift baskets
- bath soaps
- custom stitching
- fleece, wool and alpaca items
- organic herbal products
- yard art
- real plants
- American girl clothes.
For more information, visit Cook Forest Sawmill Center’s website sawmill.org or their Facebook page www.facebook.com/CookForestSawmillCenterForTheArts.