COOKSBURG, Pa. (EYT) – The Festival of Trees will kick off on Friday, November 30, at Cook Forest Sawmill Center for the Arts.
The event will be held on Friday, November 30, and Saturday, December 1.
Having been a great success in 2017, the Festival of Trees is back at its new location in the forest for a second year.
Enjoy live Christmas music and delicious foods, while browsing dozens of craft vendors’ tables.
And. of course, there will be lots of beautifully-decorated Christmas trees!
A $2.00 admission charge is collected at the door.
Festival of Trees Schedule:
– Friday, November 30, 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
– Saturday, December 1, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday: Pasta Bar
– Choose from rigatoni & meatballs, chicken alfredo or lasagna, or have some of each. With salad, bread, and drink, the price is $8.00/person. Come for lunch or supper.
Saturday: Stuffed Chicken
– Enjoy homemade stuffed chicken with mashed potatoes, noodles, and green beans for $9.00/person.
Homemade desserts will be available, too.
– 12:00 p.m., Brookville H.S. Chamber Singers
– 1:00 p.m., Miss Teen ALF Kaylee Baumcratz will tap dance
– 10:00 a.m., Glympse Above will perform folk songs of Christmas
– 12:00 p.m., Chloe Crissman will perform on strings
– 1:00 p.m., Ann Weikert, PA state fiddle champion
– 2:00 p.m., St. Mary’s Church choir
– 3:45 p.m., Clurichaun will perform Irish folk music
There will be dozens of craft vendors, delicious food, decorated Christmas trees for sale, and live entertainment during the two-day community event.
Cook Forest Sawmill Center for the Arts is located at 170 Theatre Lane, Cooksburg, Pa.
For more information, visit Cook Forest Sawmill Center’s website https://sawmill.org or their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CookForestSawmillCenterForTheArts.